A recent review article discussed in details the current status and future prospect of protein…
PEGylation Protocols and Literature References
Creative PEGWorks has collected hundreds of papers published in peer-reviewed journals citing the use of PEG derivatives for PEGylation of proteins, enzymes, antibodies, peptides, biologic, nucleic acids, nanoparticles, chips, surfaces, dendrimers, hydrogels, liposomes and micelles. These papers describe detailed procedures and chemistry reaction conditions as well as experiment characterization data for the use of PEGylation reagents for various applications including drug delivery, tissue engineering, biopharmaceuticals, nanomedicine, molecular imaging and targeted theranostics.
Review the Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- I. PEGylation of Biologics – Proteins, Antibodies, Peptides, Nucleic Acids
- II. PEGylation of Nanoparticles, Surfaces, Chips, Membranes
- III. Biotin PEGylation and Biotinylation
- IV. PEGylation Crosslinkers – Drug Delivery, Molecular Imaging, Biophysics
- V. PEG Hydrogel – Regenerative Medicine, Tissue Engineering, Drug Delivery
- VI. Self-Assembling – PEGylated Liposome, Micelle, Monolayer
- VII. Small Molecule PEGylation and Miscellaneous
Download the list of PEGylation references and literature in PDF format.