|Catalog No. :||PLS-2037|
|Product Name :||mPEG-Alkyne, MW 550|
mPEG-alkyne is a linear monofunctional PEG reagent with a reactive alkyne or acetylene and it is used for PEGylation via a click chemistry reaction with azide.
1. Clickable PEGylation of Proteins - Identification and Origin of N-Linked b-D-NAcetylglucosamine Monosaccharide Modifications on Arabidopsis Proteins. Plant Physiology, 2013, 161: 455â€“464, Text.
2. Visualization of Oâ€GlcNAc Glycosylation Stoichiometry and Dynamics Using Resolvable Poly(ethylene glycol) Mass Tags, Current Protocols in Chemical Biology, 5:281â€“302,Text.
3. Surface functionalization of virus-like particles by direct conjugation using azideâˆ’ alkyne click chemistry. Bioconjugate chemistry 22.3 (2011): 376-387. Text
5. O-GlcNAc glycosylation stoichiometry of the FET protein family: only EWS is glycosylated with a high stoichiometry, DOI: 10.1080/09168451.2016.1263148, Text.
7. A novel phosphoester-based cationic co-polymer nanocarrier delivers chimeric antigen receptor plasmid and exhibits anti-tumor effect. RSC Advances 8.27 (2018): 14975-14982. Text.
8. O-GlcNAcylation of PERIOD regulates its interaction with CLOCK and timing of circadian transcriptional repression, PLoS Genet 15(1): e1007953, 10.1371/journal.pgen.1007953
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.