|Catalog No. :||PDP-201|
|Product Name :||mPEG-Dendro Azide , PEG 2k, G2 4 Azide|
mPEG-Dendro AzideÂ consists of a linear PEG conjugated to one perfect dendrimer terminated with azide groups. This series of products feature a bisMPA dendrimer with a definite number of functional end groups (such as azide).Â The dendrimer option in this series of products includesÂ G2, G3 and G4 generationsÂ having 4, 8,Â and 16 end functional groups, respectively.Â
PEG 2k, G2: MW is 2,903 g/mol.
PEG 2k, G3:Â MW is 3,925 g/mol.
PEG 2k, G4: MW is 5,966 g/mol.
PEG 5k, G2:Â MW is 5,900 g/mol.
PEG 5k, G3: MW is 6,920 g/mol.
PEG 5k, G4:Â MW is 8,962 g/mol.
Solubility: water, alcohol, THF, DMF, DMSO, chloroform.Â Products are fully characterized by HNMR CNMR, MALDI and SEC (GPC). Full analytical data and ChemDraw structure of each generation are available upon request.
1. High water content mouldable hydrogels by mixing clay and a dendritic molecular binder, Nature, 2010, 463, 339-343.Â Text.
2. Linear dendritic block copolymers as promising biomaterials for the manufacturing of soft tissue adhesive patches using visibleÂ light initiated thiol-ene coupling chemistry. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015, 25, 6596-6605.Â Text.
3. Dendritic architectures based on bis-MPA: functional polymeric scaffolds for application-driven research, Chem. Soc. Rev. 2013, 42, 5858-5879.Â Text.
4. Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine PAMAM dendrimers, Biomaterials 2012, 33, 1970-1981.Â Text.
5. Multifunctional PEG: Synthesis, characterization and potential application of dendritic-linear-dendritic block copolymer hybrids. Macromolecules 2013, 46(10), 3726-3736.Â Text.
Click hereÂ to view an expanded list of thousands of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.