|Catalog No. :||PSB-431|
|Product Name :||4-Arm PEG-Amine, MW 10k|
4-Arm PEG-Amine is a multiarm PEG derivative with amine groups at each terminal of the four arms connected to one pentaerythritol core. The reactive primary amine or NH2 group can rapidly react with activated carboxyl acid such as NHS ester to form stable amide bonds.
References: 1. Delivery Vector for siRNA - Multi-armed cationic cyclodextrin: poly(ethylene glycol) polyrotaxanes as efficient gene silencing vectors, Integr. Biol., 2013,5, 115-121, Text.
2. Modular poly (ethylene glycol) scaffolds provide the ability to decouple the effects of stiffness and protein concentration on PC12 cells. Acta biomaterialia 7.11 (2011): 3841-3849. Text.
3. Rapid detection of polyethylene glycol sonolysis upon functionalization of carbon nanomaterials. Experimental Biology and Medicine (2015): 1535370214567615. Text
4. Low fouling label-free DNA sensor based on polyethylene glycols decorated with gold nanoparticles for the detection of breast cancer biomarkers. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 71 (2015): 51-56. Text
5. A microfluidic-based cell encapsulation platform to achieve high long-term cell viability in photopolymerized PEGNB (PEG norbornene) hydrogel microspheres, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2017, 5, 173-180, Text.
6. Chemical derivatization and biofunctionalization of hydrogel nanomembranes for potential biomedical and biosensor applications, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2016,18, 12035-12042, Text.
7. Ultraflexible, Freestanding Nanomembranes Based on Poly (ethylene glycol). Advanced Materials 26.20 (2014): 3328-3332. Text.
8. Diagnosis of LVAD Thrombus using a High-Avidity Fibrin-Specific 99mTc Probe. Theranostics. 2018;8(4):1168. Text.
9. Nanoparticle diffusion during gelation of tetra poly(ethylene glycol) provides insight into nanoscale structural evolution, Soft Matter, 2020, Text.
10. 3D Bioprinting using UNIversal Orthogonal Network (UNION) Bioinks, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2020, 2007983, Text.
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.