|Catalog No. :||PBL-8066|
|Product Name :||HS-PEG-NH2, MW 10k|
HS-PEG-NH2 is a linear heterobifunctional PEGylation reagent with a thiol and an amine. It is a useful crosslinking or bioconjugation reagent with a PEG spacer. Thiol, or SH, sulfhydryl, or mercapto group selectively reacts with maleimide, OPSS, vinylsulfone and transition metal surface including gold, silver, etc.
2. Orthogonal Amplification of Nanoparticles for Improved Diagnostic Sensing, ACS Nano, 2012, 6 (4), pp 3506â€“3513, Text.
3. Fabrication of plasmon length-based surface enhanced Raman scattering for multiplex detection on microfluidic device. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 70 (2015): 358-365. Text
4. Fluorescenceâ€Encoded Gold Nanoparticles: Library Design and Modulation of Cellular Uptake into Dendritic Cells. Small 10.7 (2014): 1341-1350. Text.
5. Responsive pentablock copolymers for siRNA delivery. RSC Advances 5.54 (2015): 43515-43527. Text
6. Cancer Diagnostics: A Tracheaâ€Inspired Bifurcated Microfilter Capturing Viable Circulating Tumor Cells via Altered Biophysical Properties as Measured by Atomic Force Microscopy. Small 9.18 (2013): 3103-3110. Text.
7. Intracellular delivery of more than one protein with spatio-temporal control. Nanoscale. 2017;9(47):18668-80. Text.
8. Gold nanoparticles for tracking bacteria clearance by regulated irrigation and negative pressure-assisted wound therapy. Nanomedicine 13.15 (2018). Text.
9. A near infrared light-triggerable modular formulation for the delivery of small biomolecules, Journal of Nanobiotechnologyvolume 17, Article number: 97 (2019), DOI: 10.1186/s12951-019-0530-y
10. Microslit on a chip: A simplified filter to capture circulating tumor cells enlarged with microbeads. PLoS ONE 14(10): e0223193, doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0223193
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.