|Catalog No. :||PHB-944|
|Product Name :||MAL-PEG-NH2, MW 1k|
MAL-PEG-NH2 is a linear heterobifunctional PEG reagent with a maleimide and an amine. It is a useful crosslinking reagent with a PEG spacer. Maleimide reacts with thiol, SH, sulfhydryl or mercapto, and amine can react with carboxylic acid or activated NHS ester. MAL-PEG-NH2 can also be used to synthesize PEGylated block copolymers such as PEG-PLL (poly-L-lysine) and PEG-PLGA (poly-L-glutaric acid). It is typically provided as a TFA or HCl salt. Maleimide contains a reactive C=C double bond and is light or oxygen sensitive.
1. ScVEGF-PEG-HBED-CC and scVEGF-PEG-NOTA conjugates: comparison of easy-to-label recombinant proteins for [68 Ga] PET imaging of VEGF receptors in angiogenic vasculature. Nuclear medicine and biology 37.4 (2010): 405-412. Text
2. Treatment of glioma by cisplatin-loaded nanogels conjugated with monoclonal antibodies against Cx43 and BSAT1. Drug delivery 0 (2014): 1-10. Text
3. Red Fluorescent Zinc Oxide Nanoparticle: A Novel Platform for Cancer Targeting. ACS applied materials & interfaces 7.5 (2015): 3373-3381. Text
4. Intrinsically Germanium-69-Labeled Iron Oxide Nanoparticles: Synthesis and In Vivo Dual-Modality PET/MR Imaging .Adv Mater. 2014 Aug 13;26(30):5119-23. Text.
5. Minimizing the non-specific binding of nanoparticles to the brain enables active targeting of Fn14-positive glioblastoma cells. Biomaterials 42 (2015): 42-51. Text
6. Targeted siRNA Nanoparticles for Mammary Carcinoma Therapy, Cancers (Basel). 2019 Apr; 11(4):442. Text.
7. Blood component ridable and CD44 receptor targetable nanoparticles based on a maleimide-functionalized chondroitin sulfate derivative, Carbohydrate Polymers, 2019, 115568, Text.
8. Simple strategy for single-chain fragment antibody-conjugated probe construction, Life Sciences Volume 239, 2019, 117052, doi: 10.1016/j.lfs.2019.117052
9. Decreased nonspecific adhesivity, receptor-targeted therapeutic nanoparticles for primary and metastatic breast cancer, Sci. Adv. 2020; 6 : eaax3931, 2020, DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.aax3931
Click here to view an expanded list of thousands of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.