|Catalog No. :||PSB-330|
|Product Name :||Amine-PEG-Amine, MW 2k|
Amine-PEG-Amine is a linear bifunctional PEG crosslinking reagent with a reactive primary amine or NH2 group that can rapidly react with activated carboxylic acid or carboxyl groups such as NHS ester to form stable amide bonds.
References: 1. Development of a Generic Anti-PEG Antibody Assay Using BioScaleâ€™s Acoustic Membrane MicroParticle Technology. The AAPS journal (2015): 1-6. Text.
2. Understanding selective molecular recognition in integrated carbon nanotubeâ€“polymer sensors by simulating physical analyte binding on carbon nanotubeâ€“polymer scaffolds. Soft matter 10.32 (2014): 5991-6004. Text
3. Nanoparticle-templated molecular recognition platforms for detection of biological analytes. Curr. Protoc. Chem. Biol. 2016, 8:197-223. Text.
4. Engineering a Long Lasting Tethered, Multimeric Human Growth Hormone Protein to Improve Pharmacokinetic Half-Life and Potency, J Proteomics Bioinform 2019, 12:3, DOI: 10.4172/0974-276X.1000497
5. Pulsed focused ultrasound lowers interstitial fluid pressure and increases nanoparticle delivery and penetration in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma xenograft tumors, Ohysics in Medidine & Biology, 2020, Text.
6. DNA-based fluorescent probes of NOS2 activity in live brains, PNAS, 2020, Text.
7. Neutrophil Extracellular Traps Increase Airway Mucus Viscoelasticity and Slow Mucus Particle Transit, AJRCMB, 2020, Text.
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.