|Catalog No. :||PJK-200|
|Product Name :||mPEG-OH, MW 550|
mPEG-OH is methoxy (CH3O)-capped polyethylene glycol with one hydroxyl group that can be further derivatized or replaced with other reactive functional groups. Methoxypolyethylene glycol has CAS Number 9004-74-4 or 9004744.
Synonym: Methoxypolyethylene glycol,
Poly(ethylene glycol) methyl ether,
mono-Methyl polyethylene glycol.
1. pH-responsive amphiphilic macromolecular carrier for doxorubicin delivery, Journal of Bioactive and Compatible Polymers, 2016, Volume: 32
page(s): 3-16, Text.
2. Modulating the Partitioning of Microparticles in a Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)-Dextran (DEX) Aqueous Biphasic System by Surface Modification, Coatings 2018, 8(3), 85; doi:10.3390/coatings8030085, Text.
3. Selective sorting of polymers with different terminal groups using metal-organic frameworks. Nature Communications 9.1 (2018): 3635, Text.
4. Large and Giant Unilamellar Vesicle(s) Obtained by Self-Assembly of Poly(dimethylsiloxane)-bpoly(ethylene oxide) Diblock Copolymers, Membrane Properties and Preliminary Investigation of their Ability to Form Hybrid Polymer/Lipid Vesicles, Polymers 2019, 11, 2013; Text.
5. Versatile Macroscale Concentration Gradients of Nanoparticles in Soft Nanocomposites, Small 2020, 1905192, Text.
6. A novel diclofenac-hydrogel conjugate system for intraarticular sustained release: Development of 2-pyridylamino-substituted 1-phenylethanol (PAPE) and its derivatives as tunable traceless linkers, 2020, Text.
7. Enzymatic protection and biocompatibility screening of enzyme-loaded polymeric nanoparticles for neurotherapeutic applications, Biomaterials, 2020, Text.
8. Guanidine-phosphate interactions stabilize polyion complex micelles based on flexible catiomers to improve mRNA delivery, European Polymer Journal (2020), Text.
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.