|Catalog No. :||PHB-962|
|Product Name :||AC-PEG-SCM, MW 5k|
Acrylate-PEG-SCM is a linear heterobifunctional PEG reagent with an Acrylate and an activated NHS ester. It is a useful crosslinking reagent with a PEG spacer. Acrylate can polymerize with UV light or radical initiator, and SCM is one type of NHS esters, often called succinimidyl carboxyl methyl (SCM) ester. SCM is very reactive with primary amine to form a stable amide bond. Acrylate-PEG-SCM may be used to introduce an amine reactive functional group in crosslinked PEG hydrogel.
References: 1. Protein Conjugation (Amine PEGylation) to PEG Hydrogel - Bioartificial matrices for therapeutic vascularization, Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2010; 107(8): 3323â€“3328, Text.
2. Crosslinking Proteins to PEG Hydrogels - Injectable laminin-functionalized hydrogel for nucleus pulposus regeneration, Biomaterials, 2013 (34): 7381-7388, Text.
3. Crosslinking Proteins to PEG Hydrogels - Photocrosslinkable laminin-functionalized polyethylene glycol hydrogel for intervertebral disc regeneration, Acta Biomaterialia 10 (2014) 1102â€“1111, Text.
4. Bioartificial matrices for therapeutic vascularization. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 107.8 (2010): 3323-3328. Text.
5. PEG-PCL Hydrogel and Conjugation of Proteins - Shape Memory RGD-Containing Networks: Synthesis, Characterization, and Application in Cell Culture, Macromol. Symp. 2011, 309/310, 162â€“172,Text.
6. N-cadherin is Key to Expression of the Nucleus Pulposus Cell Phenotype under Selective Substrate Culture Conditions, Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 28038 (2016), Text.
7. Design of Hydrogel Particle Morphology for Rapid Bioassays. Analytical Chemistry. 2018 Oct 19. Text.
8. Mechanosensitive transcriptional coactivators MRTF-A and YAP/TAZ regulate nucleus pulposus cell phenotype through cell shape, The FASEB Journal, 2019, doi: 10.1096/fj.201802725RRR
9. Interfacial Coating Method for Amine-Rich Surfaces using Poly(ethylene glycol) Diacrylate Applied to Bioprosthetic Valve Tissue Models, ACS Appl. Bio Mater. 2020, DOI: 10.1021/acsabm.9b00911
10. Preparation of Proteinâ€“Polymer Conjugates: Copolymerisation by RAFT, 2020, DOI: 10.1071/CH19514
Click here to view an expanded list of thousands of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.