|Catalog No. :||PHB-997|
|Product Name :||OPSS-PEG-NHS, MW 5k|
OPSS-PEG-NHS is a linear heterobifunctional PEG reagent with an OPSS and a NHS ester. It is a useful crosslinking reagent with a PEG spacer. OPSS stands for ortho-pyridyl disulfide or ortho pyridyldithio and reacts with thiol, SH, sulfhydryl or mercapto to form a S-S bond. OPSS is sometimes called PDP, pyridyl dithio propionate.
References: 1. Silica-gold nanoshells as potential intraoperative molecular probes for HER2-overexpression in ex vivo breast tissue using near-infrared reflectance confocal microscopy, Breast Cancer Res Treat, 2010; 120(3):547-55, Text.
2. Evaluation of Immunotargeted Gold Nanoshells as Rapid Diagnostic Imaging Agents for HER2-Overexpressing Breast Cancer Cells: A Time-based Analysis, Nanobiotechnology, pp. 1â€“8, 2008, Text.
3. Enhanced multi-spectral imaging of live breast cancer cells using immunotargeted gold nanoshells and two-photon excitation microscopy, Nanotechnology 19 (2008) 315102, Text.
4. Detection of chronic lymphocytic leukemia cell surface markers using surface enhanced Raman scattering gold nanoparticles, Cancer Lett. 2010, 1;292(1):91-7, Text.
5. Biological evaluation of RGDfK-gold nanorod conjugates for prostate cancer treatment. Journal of Drug Targeting, 2011; 19(10): 915â€“924, Text.
6. Controlled release of Rituximab from gold nanoparticles for phototherapy of malignant cells, Journal of Controlled Release, 162 (2012) 303â€“309, Text.
7. Gold nanorods for target selective SPECT/CT imaging and photothermal therapy in vivo. Quant Imaging Med Surg, 2012;2:1-11, Text,
8. Gold nanostars: surfactant-free synthesis, 3D modelling, and two-photon photoluminescence imaging, Nanotechnology. 2012; 23(7): 075102, Text,
9. Multiplexed Dot Immunoassay Using Ag Nanocubes, Au/Ag Alloy Nanoparticles, and Au/Ag Nanocages, Nano Res. 2012, 5(2): 124â€“134, Text,
10. Targeted Delivery of siRNA to Hepatocytes and
Hepatic Stellate Cells by Bioconjugation, Bioconjugate Chem. 2010, 21,
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.