|Catalog No. :||PJK-208|
|Product Name :||mPEG-SCM, MW 350|
mPEG-SCM is one type of mPEG-NHS reagents. There is a methylene (CH2) linkage between PEG and the NHS ester. More details regarding the aqueous stability, hydrolysis half-life as well as its reactivity toward amines of various types of NHS esters can be found at the FAQ webpage.
1. High Efficiency Diffusion Molecular Retention Tumor Targeting. PLoS ONE 8(3): e58290, Text.
2. BSA Nanoparticles for siRNA Delivery: Coating Effects on Nanoparticle Properties, Plasma Protein Adsorption, and In Vitro siRNA Delivery, International Journal of Biomaterials, 2012, 584060, Text.
3. PEG-Like Nanoprobes: Multimodal, Pharmacokinetically and Optically Tunable Nanomaterials, PLoS ONE 9(4): e95406, Text.
4. PEGylation of lysine residues improves the proteolytic stability of fibronectin while retaining biological activity, Biotechnol. J. 2014, 9, Text.
5. Fabricating Nanoscale DNA Patterns with Gold Nanowires, Anal Chem. 2010 April 15; 82(8): 3365â€“3370, Text.
6. Successful PEGylation of hollow encapsulin nanoparticles from Rhodococcus erythropolis N771 without affecting their disassembly and reassembly properties, Biomater. Sci., 2017,5, 1082-1089, Text.
7. RGD-Modified Albumin Nanoconjugates for Targeted Delivery of a Porphyrin Photosensitizer, Mol. Pharmaceutics, 2017, 14 (8), 2793â€“2804, Text.
8. Parallel temperature-dependent microrheological measurements in a microfluidic chip, Biomicrofluidics 10, 043503 (2016), Text.
9. Immobilized Particle Imaging for Quantification of Nano- and Microparticles, Langmuir, 2016, 32 (14), pp 3532â€“3540, Text.
10. Enabling sublingual peptide immunization with molecular self-assemblies, Biomaterials, 2020, 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2020.119903
Click here to view an expanded list of thousands of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.