|Catalog No. :||PLS-9903|
|Product Name :||DSPE-PEG-MAL, MW 5k|
DSPE-PEG-MAL is a linear heterobifunctional PEGylation reagent with a DSPE phospholipid and a maleimide. It is a useful self-assembling reagent to prepare PEGylated liposome or micelle while also providing a thiol or cysteine reactive maleimide group. It is often used in targeted drug delivery with the lipid bilayer to improve drug solubility, the PEG to provide stealth property, extend circulation half-life and reduce non-specific protein binding or cell adhesion, and the reactive maleimide to bioconjugate targeting molecules including antibody, aptamer, protein, and peptide.
References: 1. Thiol PEGylation of Enzymes - Matrix Metalloprotease 2-Responsive Multifunctional Liposomal Nanocarrier for Enhanced Tumor Targeting, ACS Nano, 2012, 6 (4), pp 3491â€“3498, Text.
2. Thiol PEGylation of Peptides - APN/CD13-targeting as a strategy to alter the tumor accumulation of liposomes, Journal of Controlled Release 154 (2011) 298â€“305, Text.
3. Self-assembly and Thiol PEGylation - Vascular targeted single-walled carbon nanotubes for near-infrared light therapy of cancer, Nanotechnology 22 (2011) 455101, Text.
4. Self-assembly and Thiol PEGylation - Targeting single-walled carbon nanotubes for the treatment of breast cancer using photothermal therapy, 2013 Nanotechnology 24 375104, Text.
5. PEGylated Micelles and Thiol PEGylation - Aggregation-enhanced fluorescence in PEGylated phospholipid nanomicelles for in vivo imaging, Biomaterials 32 (2011) 5880e5888, Text.
6. Intrinsically Zr-labeled Gd2O2S:Eu nanophosphors with high in vivo stability for dual modality imaging, Am JTransl Res, 2016;8(12):5591-5600. Text
7. Effect of microRNA-129-5p targeting HMGB1-RAGE signaling pathway on revascularization in a collagenase-induced intracerebral hemorrhage rat model, Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 2017, Pages 238-244, Text.
8. Phosphatidylserine targeted single-walled carbon nanotubes for photothermal ablation of bladder cancer. Nanotechnology. 2017 Dec 13;29(3):035101. Text.
9. GMBP1-conjugated manganese oxide nanoplates for in vivo monitoring of gastric cancer MDR using magnetic resonance imaging, RSC Adv., 2020, 10, 13687-13695, Text.
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.