|Catalog No. :||PSB-2041|
|Product Name :||mPEG-DSPE, MW 30k|
mPEG-DSPE is a linear PEG phospholipid with saturated C18 stearoyl fatty acid (octadecanoic acid). DSPE: 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanolamine, CAS: 1069-79-0. Other PEG lipid reagents including arachidic, palmitic, myristic, lauric, and capric acid, and unsaturated fatty acids are provided through our custom synthesis service. mPEG-phospholipid is an amphiphilic PEG or surfactant PEG. mPEG-phospholipid can be used to form stealth liposome or micelle for targeted drug delivery and drug solubility enhancement.
References: 1. Using 915 nm Laser Excited Tm3Ã¾/ Er3Ã¾/Ho3Ã¾-Doped NaYbF4 Upconversion Nanoparticles for in Vitro and Deeper in Vivo Bioimaging without Overheating Irradiation, ACS Nano, 2011, 5 (5), pp 3744â€“3757, Text.
2. â€˜Greenâ€™-synthesized near-infrared PbS quantum dots with silicaâ€“PEG dual-layer coating: ultrastable and biocompatible optical probes for in vivo animal imaging, 2012 Nanotechnology 23 245701, Text.
3. Biocompatible and Photostable AIE Dots with Red Emission for In Vivo Two-Photon Bioimaging. Sci. Rep. 2014, 4, 4279, Text.
4. Optimization of Optical Excitation of Upconversion Nanoparticles for Rapid Microscopy and Deeper Tissue Imaging with Higher Quantum Yield. Theranostics 2013, 3 (5):306-316, Text.
5. Cisplatinâ€“alginate conjugate liposomes for targeted delivery to EGFR-positive ovarian cancer cells. Biomaterials 35.14 (2014): 4297-4309. Text.
6. Optimizing Sensitivity of Ultrasound Contrast-Enhanced Super-Resolution Imaging by Tailoring Size Distribution of Microbubble Contrast Agent, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, 10, 2017, 2488-249, Text.
7. 3-D Ultrasound Localization Microscopy for Identifying Microvascular Morphology Features of Tumor Angiogenesis at a Resolution Beyond the Diffraction Limit of Conventional Ultrasound, Theranostics 7(1):196-204, 2017, Text.
8. Toxicity assessment and long-term three-photon fluorescence imaging of bright aggregation-induced emission nanodots in zebrafish, Nano Research, 2016, 9(7), 1921â€“1933, Text.
9. Zapped assembly of polymeric (ZAP) nanoparticles for anti-cancer drug delivery, Nanoscale, 2019,11, 1847-1855, Text.
10. Optimization, stabilization, and characterization of amphotericin B loaded nanostructured lipid carriers for ocular drug delivery, 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2019.118771
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.