|Catalog No. :||PSB-804|
|Product Name :||8-Arm PEG-OH, MW 40k|
8-Arm PEG-OH is a multi-arm polyethylene glycol with hydroxyl groups at each terminal of the eight arms. Hexaglycerol core is used in 8arm PEG raw materials and derivatives. The indicated molecular weight of the multi-arm PEG is the sum of the molecular weights of all the arms.
1. Improved vascularization of porous scaffolds through growth factor delivery from heparinized polyethylene glycol hydrogels, Acta Biomaterialia, 2017, Text.
2. Ultralow protein adsorbing coatings from clickable PEG nanogel solutions: Benefits of attachment under salt-induced phase separation conditions and comparison with PEG/albumin nanogel coatings. Langmuir 29.12 (2013): 4128-4139. Text.
3. Nanogel surface coatings for improved single-molecule imaging substrates. Journal of The Royal Society Interface 8.63 (2011): 1400-1408. Text.
4. Digital Protein Analysis: Technologies for Protein Diagnostics and Proteomics through Single-Molecule Detection. (2011) Text.
5. Multivalency enables dynamic supramolecular host-guest hydrogel formation, Biomacromolecules 2020, Text.
6. Efficiency range of the Belousovâ€“Zhabotinsky reaction to induce the self-organization of transient bonds in metallo-supramolecular polymeric systems, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2020, doi: 10.1039/D0CP02429E
7. Antioxidant shape amphiphiles for accelerated wound healing, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2020, DOI: 10.1039/D0TB00578A
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.