|Catalog No. :||HA-638|
|Product Name :||Biotin-Hyaluronate-Fluorescein, MW 1500k|
Hyaluronic Acid is labeled with both biotin and fluorescein, Ex/Em wavelength 494/518 nm. Purity: >95% lyophilized powder. Degree of substitution: 1 mol % substitution for each dye and at least one biotin and one fluorescein molecule per polymer.Â
1. Enhanced articular cartilage by human mesenchymal stem cells in enzymatically mediated transiently RGDS-functionalized collagen-mimetic hydrogels, Acta Biomaterialia, 2017, 51, 75-88, Text.
2. Targeted delivery of hyaluronic acid to the ocular surface by a polymer-peptide conjugate system for dry eye disease, Acta Biomaterialia, Volume 55, June 2017, Pages 163-171, Text.
3. Harnessing the Versatility of Bacterial Collagen to ImproveÂ the Chondrogenic Potential of Porous Collagen Scaffolds, Adv Healthc Mater. 2016;5(13):1656-66, Text.
4. Topical delivery of hyaluronic acid into skin using SPACE-peptide carriers, Journal of Controlled Release, 2014, 173(10), pp 67â€“74, Text.
5. A hyaluronic acid-binding contact lens with enhanced water retention, Contact Lens and Anterior Eye, 2014, 38(2), pp 79â€“84, Text.
6. Influence of high hydrostatic pressure on solid supported DPPC bilayers with hyaluronan in the presence of Ca2+ ions, Soft Matter, 2019,15, 7295-7304, DOI: 10.1039/C9SM01066A
7. Temporally degradable collagenâ€“mimetic hydrogels tuned to chondrogenesis of human mesenchymal stem cells, Biomaterials, 99, 2016, 56-71, Text.
8.Â Hyaluronan modulation impacts Staphylococcus aureus biofilm infection.Â Infection and Immunity (2016): IAI-01418. Text.
9.Â Synergistic Antitumor Activity of Camptothecin-Doxorubicin Combinations and their Conjugates with Hyaluronic Acid. J Control Release. 2015 Jul 28;210:198-207.Text.
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.