|Catalog No. :||HA-377|
|Product Name :||Hyaluronate Thiol, MW 2,500k|
Hyaluronic Acid is functionalized with thiol groups. Purity: >95% powder. Degree of substitution (DoS): 5 mol % substitution unless specifically noted in the catalog number. For example HA-371-30% means that the DoS of thiol in this product is 30%. HA-Thiol with lower or higher thiol, SH, sulfhydryl or mercapto substitution ratio (e.g. 1% and 10%) may be offered through custom synthesis service. The thiol substitution or labeling ratio is the percentage of HA disaccharide monomers that are functionalized with thiol groups. You may calculate the number of thiols by 1) dividing the MW of HA by the MW of one disaccharide monomer to derive the number of disaccharide monomers in HA; 2) then multiple the number of disaccharide monomers by the labeling ratio to get the number of thiols in each HA polymer.
1. PEGylated crosslinked hyaluronic acid nanoparticles designed through a microfluidic platform for nanomedicine, Nanomedicine, 2017, 12(18), Text.
2. Hyaluronic acid based scaffolds for tissue engineeringâ€”A review, Carbohydrate Polymers 2013, 92(2):1262â€“ 1279; Text.
3. Single-molecule mechanical measurements of the hyaluronan-aggrecan bottle brush, Biomolecules, 2019, Text.
4. A Microfluidic Platform to design Multimodal PEG - crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid Nanoparticles (PEG-cHANPs) for diagnostic applications, Scientific Reports, volume 10, Article number: 6028 (2020), Text.
5. A role for mast cells in geographic atrophy, The FASEB Journal. 2020;00:1â€“15, Text.
6. Microbubbles Cloaked with Hydrogels as Activatable Ultrasound Contrast Agents, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2020, Text.
Click here to view an expanded list of hundreds of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.