Dendro Azide-PEG-Dendro Azide or Hyperbranched Azide-PEG-Hyperbranched Azide consists of a linear PEG core with two hyperbranched, dendritic wedges at both ends of the PEG chain. This series of products feature linear PEG functionalized with a bisMPA dendrimer wedge with an average number of functional end groups (such as azide).Â The hyperbranched structure has multiple pseudo-generations of dendrimers G3, G4, G5 and G6 having 16, 32, 64, and 128 end functional groups, respectively. The MW for the entire molecule for G3, G4, G5 and G6 is 13,900, 17,900, 26,100 and 42,400 gram per mole. The MW of entire molecule is the sum of the MW of the linear PEG core and the MW of dendritic structure and functional groups. Azide dendrimer is useful in click chemistry to conjugate multiple alkyne or DBCO-containing molecules.
Products are fully characterized by HNMR, CNMR and SEC (GPC) or MALDI-MS. Full analytical data and ChemDraw structure of each generation are available upon request.
GPC – Eluent: DMF, Calibration: PMMA
Soluble in Alcohols, THF, DMF, DMSO and Chloroform.
1. High water content mouldable hydrogels by mixing clay and a dendritic molecular binder, Nature, 2010, 463, 339-343.Â Text.
2. Linear dendritic block copolymers as promising biomaterials for the manufacturing of soft tissue adhesive patches using visible light initiated thiol-ene coupling chemistry. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015, 25, 6596-6605.Â Text.
3. Dendritic architectures based on bis-MPA: functional polymeric scaffolds for application-driven research, Chem. Soc. Rev. 2013, 42, 5858-5879.Â Text.
4. Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine PAMAM dendrimers, Biomaterials 2012, 33, 1970-1981. Text.
5. Multifunctional PEG: Synthesis, characterization and potential application of dendritic-linear-dendritic block copolymer hybrids. Macromolecules 2013, 46(10), 3726-3736.Â Text.
Click hereÂ to view an expanded list of thousands of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.