PEG 2k, G2: MW is 2,763 g/mol.
PEG 2k, G3: MW is 3,628 g/mol.
PEG 2k, G4: MW is 5,357 g/mol.
PEG 5k, G2: MW is 5,759 g/mol.
PEG 5k, G3: MW is 6,623 g/mol.
PEG 5k, G4: MW is 8,353 g/mol.
Products are fully characterized by HNMR, CNMR and SEC (GPC) or MALDI-MS. Full analytical data and ChemDraw structure of each generation are available upon request.
GPC – Eluent: DMF, Calibration: PMMA
Soluble in Alcohols, THF, DMF, DMSO and Chloroform.
1. High water content mouldable hydrogels by mixing clay and a dendritic molecular binder, Nature, 2010, 463, 339-343. Text.
2. Linear dendritic block copolymers as promising biomaterials for the manufacturing of soft tissue adhesive patches using visible light initiated thiol-ene coupling chemistry. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015, 25, 6596-6605. Text.
3. Dendritic architectures based on bis-MPA: functional polymeric scaffolds for application-driven research, Chem. Soc. Rev. 2013, 42, 5858-5879. Text.
4. Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine PAMAM dendrimers, Biomaterials 2012, 33, 1970-1981. Text.
5. Multifunctional PEG: Synthesis, characterization and potential application of dendritic-linear-dendritic block copolymer hybrids. Macromolecules 2013, 46(10), 3726-3736. Text.
Click here to view an expanded list of thousands of publications citing Creative PEGWorks products.